Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

+2
Luna
Fallyn
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one) - Page 3 Empty Re: First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Luna nodded a greeting. She rolled her eyes. "Don't call me a fool. I know what you can do. You father is the next Dark Lord isn't he. I bet he took you under his wing and taught you to kill."
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one) - Page 3 Empty Re: First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

Post by Piper Smith Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Piper realized she had forgotten one thing: her clothes. She wasn't allowed to wear her skirts & tops for class, she needed her robes. She walked over to the robe shop, & entered.

Piper Smith
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

http://warriorcatsforum4evr.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Lance looked down knowing she hit a hard spot. "You don't know about my Father and why he was in Azkaban do you?!"
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Smith Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:45 pm

Piper had her robes, & she liked them. She didn't know why. She just liked the colour black.(hey, can i meet you guys at some point?)

Piper Smith
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Luna glared. "I know one thing. He's the reason my father is dead."
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 pm

Lyn put her hand to her mouth, then immediately put it back with a cry of pain.
"Don't kid around, Luna!" she gasped.
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

https://hpotterrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Lance looked down "I never knew....but yo uknow the reason why he was sent to Azkaban. It was because of prejudice. My father had a passion for the Dark Arts I admit that. He said the Dark Arts were meant not to cause harm but to revolutionize the world but one thing my Dad hated was being considered evil. He said people hated what they fear and what did Muggles and Mudbloods like you did? They prosecuted innocents like my Father. One day my father got sick of it and he murdered your father. My mother could've stopped it but she didnt! She said my father should just ignore things like that but it got into his head, you know! I guarantee no more will Mudbloods discriminate against the Pure Blood race. We deserve to be treate dbetter. We've elft you alone for 100 years."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:54 pm

"Blood means nothing!" Luna said through gritted teeth. "Pure bloods think they are so much better then us. Like they have a right to be head of everything. They are just stuck up witches and wizards!"
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Lance pointed his wand at Luna not to hurt her but symbolize something "They used to act like that but now they've changed and hwat happened. Muggles still don't like them! Muggles always hated wizards from the beginning fo time! They would burn witches as if it were childs' play. I respect Muggle Borns. The greatets wizards have been Muggle Born like Hermoine Granger but I don't appreciate my Father being bullied and sent to Azkaban because a few Muggles treated him like dirt simply because he was Pure-Blood."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Smith Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:58 pm

Piper was surprised. She had no idea how peaceful life could be. On summer vacation, anyway. "Some time to just think about what you care about," she said.

Piper Smith
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:00 pm

Luna glared at him. "He had no right to take away my father. A life is precious even if he was muggle. He did nothing! He was just there!"
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolynn Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:02 pm

Gwen skipped over, bags in her hand and a tiny owl on her shoulder. She had come to see what the comotion was, but wasn't surprised to see the one from before. Clearly she wasn't the only one who had noticed, others were gathing up and whispering about the trio. Gwendolynn walked over and stood next to Luna. "I see you have finished youur shopping!" She said in a joyfull tone, she wasn't going to let the awkward mood spoil her happy. She felt the need to sperd her happyness here too, because this was going down hill and fast. Looking up as noticed Lance holding a wand up to Luna and gasped in fear, not sure what he was up to.
Gwendolynn
Gwendolynn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:04 pm

Lance looked down and put his wand back to where it should be. "True that, true that. My father must've mistaken you as one of the people that bullied him thats even if your father did bully him. I'm sorry for taking ym anger out on you. I just wish my father didn't go to jail. He may've not been th ebest person but he was good to me. We would always spend time together as a family eveyr Christmas and he introduced me to Hogwarts. Now he's on Probation only a teensy wbit from suffering the Dementor's Kiss a fate worse than death." Lance tried to brighten himself up so he wouldn't cry.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Smith Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:08 pm

(can you guys answer my question soon please? My character has absolutely nothing to do.)

Piper Smith
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:09 pm

"Sorry won't bring my father back and my mom from the bar." Luna growled and walked to get fitted.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Lance ran after Luna "I know my father killed your fatehr btu have you ever thought maybe your dad was possibly guilty in this and maybe you shouldn't blame me. Remember I didnt kill your father."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:21 pm

"No. You didn't. But you think that muggle borns have dirty blood. That I have dirty blood. You even said mudblood! Now do me a favor and leave me alone." She said going to the back room and getting fitted.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:23 pm

Lance said to Luna "Only because you said all pure bloods are bad when thats not true!"
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Luna shook her head and ignored him. Black cloth got draped around her and pins started to go in.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Lance than knew something Luna didn't. "If you think all Pure Bloods are bad than take Ron Weasly for example!"

OOC: Ok she cant stay mad at him forever otherwise their rivalry just loses the point.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:31 pm

OOC: It's awkward that you are yelling at her through a door... Could you stalk off mad.

IC: "Then don't think everyone that is muggle born is dirty blood! Take Hermione for example!" She screamed back.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:36 pm

OOC: If is tlak off i would've jsut let her win.

Lance said "Maybe this would've neve rhappened if we just talked out our poblems instead of calling each other names!"
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Luna got poked in the side. "OW!" she screamed. "GO AWAY!" she yelled at the door. Blood seeping from the wound.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Lance seeing Luna in pain and even though nto seeing her pulled out his wand and yelled "Vulnera Sanetur"
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:47 pm

The spell didn't make it through the door. "I said go away! I don't need your help." Another pin poked her and she let out a whine. "Almost done sweety." the tailor said.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next