Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

+2
Luna
Fallyn
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one) - Page 2 Empty Re: First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:34 pm

OOC: Ok but take the muggle born thing out Gwen. they didnt know who you were because in RL we thought you were 1st year. And Rain she just changed it to 2nd year because she just doesnt want to be th eonly 1st year.

Lance poked Gwen's tummy again "Sorry if this annoys you. Just messin with ya."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one) - Page 2 Empty Re: First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

Post by Gwendolynn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:36 pm

OOc: I never changed it. On your first site I was 1st year but I was always 2nd year :O
Gwendolynn
Gwendolynn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC: The first site ha sntohing to do with this one. You edited it to 2nd year. Theres even a count of how many times oyu edited.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:37 pm

OOC: MOVE ON PLEASE?!?! Continue this argument in the cbox please.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:39 pm

Lance than said to Fallyn "I guess we got school supplies to get."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:45 pm

"Yeah," she agreed. Fallyn led the way into the bookstore, waving for Gwen to follow.
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

https://hpotterrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Lance followed Fallyn.

OOC: I thought posts had to be 2 sentences at least remember.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Smith Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 pm

Piper entered Diagon Alley with help from her mother. "I can handle it by myself from here," she said to her mom. "Okay." Piper didn't have much confidence. She usually kept to herself. She decided to get her wand first & her pet last. Her wand was made of holly, witha unicorn hair core. It was 12" long. When she had all her books, she decided to think about pets for a bit.

Piper Smith
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

http://warriorcatsforum4evr.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:49 pm

OoC: It is. "Yeah," she agreed. =1 Fallyn led the way into the bookstore, waving for Gwen to follow. =2
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Soon Serena walked out of the stores with all of Lance's supplies in one big bag. She then walked with him into the book store to watch over the kids.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper Smith Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:55 pm

A cat, i think. They represent independence, thought Piper. So she headed to the pet store & bought a black cat, which she named Midnight. The cat had blue eyes, like her. "You are such a lovely kitten. C'mere, Midnight." Piper wasn't surprised when Midnight didn't move. She had thought the cat would have to get used to her. She picked up the cat & said, "let's go get a snack, Midnight." 10 minutes later: The cat was in her new basket, & Piper was eating an ice cream cone. "Ice cream. I'd eat it in the middle of January."

Last edited by Piper McLean on Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Piper Smith
Gryffindor
Gryffindor

http://warriorcatsforum4evr.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolynn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:56 pm

Gwen smiled but shook her head no. "No-no it's fine, I should go find my mum. She's lost without me." And with that she turned around.
Gwendolynn
Gwendolynn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:58 pm

Fallyn shrugged. She quickly found the books she need in the store and paid for them.
"Listen, I'm gonna go get my robes done," she said to Lance. She handed him 5 Galleons. "Go get yourself some ice cream. But make sure to get me a chocolate fudge sundae, please."
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Luna was a little mad that Lance had poked Qwen's stomach. It's rather rude. She had also heard him boss around his mom. Making her grief her fault. She saw him walk into the shop. She rolled her fist into a ball and walked up to him and punch him in the face. She turned and walked back to the shelves.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Lance went to get the ice cream and spent the galleons on a Chocolate Fudge Sunday and a Chocolate Swirl Cookie Dough sundae for himself an dhe at ehappily but than he walked ove rand said to Luna "You didn't need to do that! I only poked Gwen's belly to be playful and you don't know why i boss my mom around...."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:10 pm

OOC: How does he know why she did it???

IC: Luna glared at him and didn't speak. Her voice wasn't as tough as her actions.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 pm

OOC: I dont know but its obvious thats why she did it when she was watching eveyr thing he did.

Lance ate his ice icream than pulled out his wand.

Serena stepped forward and said "Son, put your wand down..now! I can arrest you for underage magic outside of Hogwarts."

Lance nodded and put it down.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:14 pm

OOC: She was hidden.

IC: Luna stalked off toward the robe shop. She couldn't wait to get to Hogwarts.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:15 pm

Lance with good aim set Fallyn's ice cream down than took his and from behind with good aim through it at Luna.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:27 pm

Luna noticed her shoe was untied and bent down to tie it. The ice cream whizzed past her head. She looked back and saw Lance. Luna glared and walked off to the robe shop before he could do anything else.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Serena sighed and said "I'll meet you at the train station" She Apparated away.

Lance followed Luna and said "Why do you hate me?"
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:34 pm

"Wow. So blunt." Luna said. "Why shouldn't I?"
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Lance spit at her feet and took out his wand "You don't want to know the things I can do to you..fool."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Lyn was being measured in Madame Malkin's, and therefore couldn't budge. Yet the door was open to let in a breeze, so she called through it, "Hey Luna, long time no see, huh?" She chuckled nervously, seeing the nasty looks Luna and Lance were giving each other.
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:40 pm

Lance glared at Luna and said to Fallyn "Don't talk to her. Shes scum. By the way heres your ice cream." Lance hands Fallyn her partly melted ice cream and the change from the 5 Galleons.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next