Harry Potter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

+2
Luna
Fallyn
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one) Empty First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:13 pm

OoC: Sorry, due to it taking way too long to delete posts in the other topic and me being lazy, this is the new, real shopping topic. BTW, I'm making a new rule for posts: They need to be at least 2 sentences, no more than 2 paragraphs. Thanks, guys!!

Fallyn tapped the bricks, 2 up, 3 to the right like her mum had taught her the year before. This year, however, she had to go alone because her dad "needed" her mother at home. Once the archway was open, Fallyn stepped onto the busy main street of Diagon Alley and looked for her friends.

OoC: Go to town, guys! Literally! XD But make sure you have the people you're calling "friends" listed on your Friend/Enemy Creation, and that they agreed to it. Thanks!
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

https://hpotterrp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one) Empty Re: First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:58 pm

OOC: You could just delete the whole topic ^^; Much easier.

IC: Luna was already in the wand shop getting her wand fixed. She sighed as she watched all the other kids walk by. She didn't have much confidence to talk to anyone.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

First School Shopping (Open, post in this one) Empty Re: First School Shopping (Open, post in this one)

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:18 pm

OOC: Ok Fallyn though eprsonally I think its better to actually make friends in RP than jsut plan it before hand because yo uneevr know how someone's going to act based on a template. Also do we really nee dot do the shopping topic. We didn't do it on the VERY FIRST rpg and its just a waste of time posting what you're gonna buy.

Serena Malfoy walked with her son Lance. She had blonde hair and green eyes unlike her son. She was dressed in white and black robes with fashionable gray combat boots with her wand attactched to her belt. She was a very beautiful women obviously the descendant of the Malfoys but veen though being wealthy she dressed like a comon person unlike ehr ancestors for she was humble If she wanted she could get a snake cane like Lucius but unlike ehr ancestors she was not a show off and being the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement her job was to enforce and protect, not to show off and spread fear. She actually made history given that her being a Malfoy was hard to get a job. Luckily they falled a small ounce of Muggle Blood in her ancestry.

Lance walked with his Mom. Over and over the thought roamed in his hea dabout his Dad. Uusally his Dad would take him shopping. His Dad was the one that introduced him to the Magical World and took him shopping on his first year. His Dad got to know his friends and they found him really cool. Lance said to his Mom "Mother can I go hang out with my friends"

Serena said to her son "Of course. Don't go running off anywhere. Boy you really are growing up. Well go on."

Lance smiled and stepped into the streets of Diagon Alley.

Last edited by Lance Black on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:12 pm

OoC; Listen, fact is, this is my first SUCCESSFUL site, and I am proud of it. I'm sorry if I'm "abusing" my powers as admin, but you're going a bit too far right now, Blaze. I just want this to be a fun site. If you have any suggestions or comments, kindly and politely PM me, or post it in the Comments and Suggestions forum. Please and thank you. End of this whole discussion, if you wanna argue or mention something off topic, PM me.

Fallyn strolled down the street, looking for the shops she needed. She already had her wand, she just needed new robes and books. She also wanted some ice cream. Lyn saw Lance walking out from underneath the archway. She raced over to him.
"Hey Lance," she greeted him.
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC: Kk sorry for the whole thing. XD Ice Cream in the wizarding world. (sorry but it sounds odd)

Serena cautiously looked at Fallyn than looke dto Lance and said "Who is this girl?"
Lance angrily looked at his mum and said "She's just a friend. Shes in Hufflepuff if you're asking. By the way mother be a dear and go get me my school supplies, would ya?"
Serena hmped and said "Young man I am not your house-elve. You want supplies so bad you do it yourself."
Lance looked down pretending to be sad;crying and said "If only father was here this wouldn't have happened."
Serena knew she ha dno choice. She didn't want to look like a bad mother. Truth was she wasn't a bad mother. She was only doing all this stuff for him because she felt responsible for putting his Dad in jail. "Fine" She takes the list from him and goes to the nearby shops.

Lance said to Fallyn "So hows it going.?"
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Fallyn watched Lance's mother walk off with wide eyes.
"You can do that, and she does anything for you?" she asked quietly, her voice filled with awe.
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:25 pm

Lance smirked "She has no choice. I'm using guilt against her. She put my Dad in Azkaban. As Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement she could've kept him out of prison. In other words she could've pulled a "Barty Crouch Sr."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:36 pm

Lyn chuckled softly.
"So, since you're not doing your own shopping, wanna help me with mine?" she invited him.

Last edited by Fallyn on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Lance shrugeed and said "Sure. Wha do you need?"
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Luna swiftly walked into the book store. She wanted to get it over with before she bought her robes.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolynn Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:52 pm

A tiny girl with long blonde hair suddenly appeared next to them. A smile was on her heart shaped face. She looked like a barblie doll, just not in a creepy way. "Lyn!" Gwendolynn said loudly.
Gwendolynn
Gwendolynn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:54 pm

"New robes and the books for this year," she recited. "And I wanted to stop for ice cream at that new shop over there. After Florean Fortescue's got taken down however many years ago, somebody decided to buy the land and made a new one. I hear it's really good." When Gwen shouted at Fallyn, she jumped rather high. "I-I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't know you," she said awkwardly."
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Lance looked at Fallyn "Than lets get started than" than he looke dta Gwen in a cruel Slytherin voice "You know it's rude to just simply yell out your voice like that. Are you just using that to draw attention to yourself becaus e asimply Hey my name is would be better."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:02 pm

"I-It's okay, Lance," Lyn reassured him. "I'm just..used to being yelled at, so it frightened me for a second." Fallyn recognized this girl as a first year; simply her size and her excitedness showed.
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:05 pm

Lance playfully poked Gwen's belly "First year, eh? Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry the best wizarding school in the whole world."
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolynn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:20 pm

Gwen frowned, go figure everyone picks on the muggle born. Shaking her head she steped back, her eyes on Fallyn. "Sorry I-I thought I knew y-you." she said, her voice quiet and shakey. Her face was red and she stepped back. She hatted having muggle parents, for some reason she thought the two kids were pretending not to know her because she was a muggle born.

Last edited by Gwendolynn on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gwendolynn
Gwendolynn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:23 pm

OOC: Ok your post cant say they're picking on you becaue you were am muggle born. They dont even know your blood status. Also how can they pretend to not know you? You're 1st year. of course they wont know you. they know nothing about you.Plus Lance just poked your belly ot play wiht you because you're a little kid to him. just being friendly thats all.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolynn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Ooc: But she's a Hufflepuff and second year like Fallyn xD. So she knows her, but. Lyn must have forgot. She also thinks he's picking on her :O
Gwendolynn
Gwendolynn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:27 pm

OoC: NEVER MIND, I FAILEDED. And they weren't making fun of her...

Lyn's mouth turned into a round O.
"I didn't even recognize you, Gwen, I'm sorry," she said, laughing slightly.

Last edited by Fallyn on Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:28 pm

OOC: Gwen poking someones belly isn tpicking on them. thats just playing around. Also Fallyn is 13 so she would be in 3rd year. its in the announcements. And sorry Gwen tehcnically we're suppsoed to know you. we thought you were 1st year.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:30 pm

OOC: Lance, this is random, but you poked her belly she could imply you calling her fat XD

IC: Luna saw from the window the people talking. She wasn't very well know and she was small so she hid very well from view. She sighed and went to the shelves.
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Black Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC: Yes but I obviously see shes not fat.
Lance Black
Lance Black
Slytherin
Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwendolynn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:31 pm

Ooc: Really? Oh my, I put 2nd year at first I might have changed it on accident. Oh and Lance she thinks he's picking on her, don't ask xD. I thought I read that Lyn was 2nd year, but anyway she would still know her.
Gwendolynn
Gwendolynn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 pm

OOC: She is second year. Can we move on?
Luna
Luna
Ravenclaw
Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Fallyn Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 pm

OoC: Gwen, you changed it. When I first read your creation, it said 1st year. >:/ Changing because the rest of us are 2nd years doesn't make sense.
Fallyn
Fallyn
Hufflepuff
Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next